- 1. You may not take the following actions by using yourself or a third party.
- (1) Using open fire for cooking and warmth and ironing in your room or in the hallway;
- (2) Smoking in bed and other places liable to cause a fire;
- (3) Inviting visitors to your room and letting them use the fixtures and equipment of the room;
- (4) Bringing the following commodities/articles to the hotel:
- (a) Animals and birds,
- (b) Articles having an offensive odor,
- (c) Ignitable or inflammable powder and oil, and dangerous chemicals,
- (d) Illegal fire arms and swords
- (e) Any objects of a large quantity.
- (5) Gambling and acts of corruption and disturbance to other guests in the hotel;
- (6) Using your room and/or lobby as an office without prior consent of the Management;
- (7) Distributing advertising materials to other guests in the hotel;
- (8) Altering fixtures in your room without the permission of the management;
- (9) Removing, altering or taking out facilities, equipment and commodities of the hotel and/or using them for purposes other than intended;
- (10)Entering the "Employee Only" facilities other than guest rooms except in an emergency;
- (11)Leaving your belongings in the hallway or in the lobby;
- (12)Leaving your room dressed in a Yukata or in slippers.
- 2. Unclaimed Guest belongings will be held in our custody for the following period unless otherwise specified:
- (a) Reception and Cloak room: Duration of stay
- (b) Laundry: Law-based handling
- 3. The Hotel does not Kare valuables. Please manage your valuables by yourself.
- 4. Beware of theft. The Hotel is not responsible for the loss or theft.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ACCOMMODATION CONTRACTS
Article 1.(Scope of Application)
- 1. Contracts for accommodation and related agreements to be entered into between this Hotel and the Guest to be accommodated shall be subject to these Terms and Conditions. Any particulars not provided for herein shall be governed by laws and regulations and/or generally accepted practices.
- 2. In the case when the Hotel has entered into a special contract with the Guest insofar as such special contract does not violate laws and regulations and generally accepted practices,notwithstanding tha preceding Paragraph, the special contract shall take precedence over the provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
Article 2.(Application for Accommodation Contract)
- 1. A Guest who intends to make an application for an Accommodation Contract with the Hotel shall notify the Hotel of the following particulars:
- (1) Name of the Guest(s);
- (2) Date of accommodation and estimated time of arrival;
- (3) Accommodation Charges (based, in principle, on the Basic Accommodation Charges listed in the Attached Table No. 1); and
- (4) Other particulars deemed necessary by the Hotel.
- 2. If Guests request to extend their stay, during their stay, beyond the date in subparagraph (2) of the preceding Paragraph, it shall be regarded as an application for a new Accommodation Contract at the time such request is made.
Article 3.(Conclusion of Accommodation Contracts, etc.)
- 1. A Contract for Accommodation shall be deemed to have been concluded when the Hotel has duly accepted the application as stipulated in the preceding Article. However, the same shall not apply where it has been proved that the Hotel has not accepted the application.
- 2. When a Contract for Accommodation has been concluded in accordance with the provisions of the preceding Paragraph, the Guest is requested to pay an accommodation deposit set by the Hotel within the limits of Basic Accommodation Charges covering the Guest's entire period of stay (3 days when the period of stay exceeds 3 days) by the date specified by the Hotel.
- 3. The deposit shall be first used for the Total Accommodation Charge to be paid by the Guest, secondly for cancellation charges under Article 6 and thirdly for reparations under Article 18 as applicable. The remainder, if any, shall be refunded at the time of payment for accommodation as stated in Article 12.
- 4. If the Guest fails to pay the deposit by the date as stipulated in Paragraph 2, the Hotel shall treat the Accommodation Contract as invalid. However, the same shall apply only in the case where the Guest is thus informed by the Hotel when the period of Payment of the deposit is specified.
Article 4.(Special Contracts Requiring No Accommodation Deposit)
- 1. Notwithstanding the provisions of Paragraph 2 of the preceding Article, the Hotel may enter into a special contract requiring no accommodation deposit after the Contract has been concluded as stipulated in the same Paragraph.
- 2. In the case when the Hotel has not requested payment of the deposit as stipulated in Paragraph 2 of the preceding Article and/or has not specified the date of payment of the deposit at the time the application for an Accommodation Contract has been accepted, it shall be treated as though the Hotel has accepted a special contract prescribed in the preceding Paragraph.
Article 5.(Refusal of Accommodation Contracts)
The Hotel may not accept the conclusion of an Accommodation Contract under any of the following circumstances:
- (1) When the application for accommodation does not conform with the provisions of these Terms and Conditions;
- (2) When the Hotel is fully booked and there is no vacancy;
- (3) When the Guest seeking accommodation is deemed liable to conduct himself/herself in a manner that will violate laws or act against the public order or good morals in regard to his/her accommodation;
- (4) When the Guest is deemed to be a gang of toughs, gangster and dgangster related corporate or organization (hereinafter called "gang of toughs and antisocials")
- (5) When the Guest seeking accommodation is deemed to be a member of corporate organization ruled by a gang of toughs.
- (6) When the Guest seeking accommodation is deemed to be corporate with a gangster related board member.
- (7) When the Guest disturbs or annoys the other guest.
- (8) When the Hotel and/or hotel staff are violently threatened or unreasonably burdened by the Guest;
- (9) When the Guest seeking accommodation can be clearly identified as carrying an infectious disease;
- (10)When the Hotel is requested to assume an unreasonable burden in regard to his accommodation;
- (11)When the Hotel is unable to provide accommodation due to natural calamities, malfunction of facilities and/or other unavoidable causes;
- (12)When the provisions of article 14 of Tokyo Metroplitan Ordinance are applicable.
Article 6.(Right to Cancel Accommodation Contracts by the Guest)
- 1. The Guest is entitled to cancel the Accommodation Contract by notifying the Hotel.
- 2. If the Guest has cancelled the Accommodation Contract in whole or in part due to causes for which the Guest is liable (except in the case when the Hotel has requested payment of the deposit during the specified period as prescribed in Paragraph 2 of Article 3 and the Guest has cancelled before payment), the Guest shall pay cancellation charges as listed in the Attached Table No. 2. However, in the case when a special contract as prescribed in Paragraph 1 of Article 4 has been concluded, the same shall apply only when the Guest is informed of the obligation of payment of cancellation charges in case of cancellation by the Guest.
- 3. If the Guest does not appear by 6:00 p.m. of the accommodation date without advance notice (1 hours after the expected time of arrival if the Hotel is notified), the Hotel may regard the Accommodation Contract as being cancelled by the Guest.
Article 7.(Right to Cancel Accommodation Contract by the Hotel)
- 1. The Hotel may cancel the Accommodation Contract under any of the following circumstances:
- (1) When the Guest is deemed liable for conduct and/or has conducted himself/herself in a manner that will violate laws or act against the public order and good morals in regard to his/her accommodation.
- (2) A gang of toughs and antisocials.
- (3) Corporates and organizations ruled its business activities by gang of toughs.
- (4) Corporates with gangster related board member.
- (5) When the Guest disturbs or annoys the other guest.
- (6) When the Hotel and/or Hotel staff suffers from violent threat or unreasonable burden from the Guest. Or, when it is acknowledged that similar activity has occured in the past;
- (7) When the Guest can be clearly identified as carrying an infectious disease;
- (8) When the Hotel is requested to assume an unreasonable burden in regard to his accommodation;
- (9) When the Hotel is unable to provide accommodation due to natural calamities and/or other causes of force majeure;
- (10)When the Provisions of article 14 of Tokyo Metropltian ordinance are applicable.
- (11)When the Guest does not observe prohibited actions such as smoking in bed, tampers with fire-fighting facilities and otherwise breaches Hotel Regulations stipulated by the Hotel (restricted to particulars deemed necessary in order to avoid causing fires).
- 2. If the Hotel has canceled the Accommodation Contract in accordance with the preceding Paragraph, the Hotel shall not charge the Guest for any of the services during the contractual period he/she has not received.
- 1. The Guest shall register the following particulars the Front Desk of the Hotel on the day of accommodation:
- (1) Name, age, sex, address and occupation of the Guest(s);
- (2) Nationality, passport number, port and date of entry in Japan;
- (3) Date and estimated time of departure; and
- (4) Other particulars deemed necessary by the Hotel.
- 2. In the case where the Guest intends to pay his/her accommodation charges prescribed in Article 12 by any means other than Japanese currency, such as traveler's cheque coupons or credit cards, these credentials shall be shown in advance at the time of the registration prescribed in the preceding Paragraph.
Article 9.(Time of Check-in and Check-out)
- 1. The Guest is entitled to occupy the contracted guest room of the Hotel from 3:00 p.m. on the day of arrival (Check-in) to 10:00 a.m. on the morning of departure (Check-out).
- 2．In principle, the Guest must check-out at the scheduled time (10:00 a.m) and extended hours of stay are unacceptable.
- 3．Basically, the Guest staying for two or more consecutive nights may not enter guest rooms or guest room floors between 10:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m., due to our cleaning service. The Guest who requested no cleaning service, however, may stay in the guest room even during that period.
Article 10.(Observance of Hotel Regulations)
The Guest shall observe the Hotel Regulations established by the Hotel. Hotel Regulations are posted within the premises of the Hotel.
Article 11.(Payment of Accommodation Charges)
- 1. The explanation of accommodation charges, etc. that the Guest shall pay is as listed in the attached Table No. 1.
- 2. Accommodation charges, etc. as stated in the preceding Paragraph shall be paid at Front Desk at the time of the Guest's departure or upon request by the Hotel in Japanese currency. Other means acceptable to the Hotel are traveler's cheques, coupons and credit cards.
- 3. Accommodation charges shall be paid even if the Guest voluntarily does not utilize the accommodation facilities provided for him/her by the Hotel.
Article 12.(Liabilities of the Hotel)
- 1. The Hotel shall compensate the Guest for damage if the Hotel has caused such damage to the Guest in the fulfillment or the nonfulfillment of the Accommodation Contract and/or related agreements. However, the same shall not apply in cases where such damage has been caused due to reasons for which the Hotel is not liable.
- 2. The Hotel is covered by Hotel Liability Insurance to deal with unexpected fire and/or other disasters.
Article 13.(Handling when Unable to Provide Contracted Rooms)
- 1. The Hotel shall, when unable to provide contracted rooms, arrange accommodation of the same standard elsewhere for the Guest insofar as practicable with the consent of the Guest.
- 2. When arrangement of other accommodation can not be made, notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding Paragraph, the Hotel shall pay the Guest a compensation fee equivalent to the cancellation charges and the compensation fee shall be applied to reparations. However, when the Hotel cannot provide accommodation due to causes for which the Hotel is not liable, the Hotel will not compensate the Guest.
Article 14.(Handling of Deposited Articles)
The Hotel does not Kare valuables. Please manage your valuables by yourself.
Article 15.(Custody of Baggage and/or Belongings of Guest)
- 1. When the baggage of the Guest is brought into the Hotel before his/her arrival, the Hotel shall be liable to store it only in the case when such a request has been accepted from the Hotel. The baggage shall be handed over to the Guest at the Front Desk at the time of his/her check-in.
- 2. When the baggage or belongings of the Guest are found after check-out and ownership of the article is confirmed, the Hotel shall inform the owner of the article left and ask for further instructions. When no such instructions are given to the Hotel by the owner or when ownership is not confirmed, the Hotel shall handle it according to the Lost Goods Act.
- 3.The responsibility of the hotel for the baggage or carrying of the guest based on this article shall be in accordance with the provisions of the preceding paragraph.
Article 16.(Liability in Regard to Parking)
The Hotel shall not be liable for the custody of the vehicle of the Guest when the Guest utilizes the parking lot within the premises of the Hotel, as it shall be regarded that the Hotel simply offers the space for parking, whether the key of the vehicle has been deposited to the Hotel or not. However, the Hotel shall compensate the Guest for damage caused through intent or negligence on the part of the Hotel in regards to the management of the parking lot.
Article 17.(Liability of the Guest)
The Guest shall compensate the Hotel for damage caused through intent or negligence on part of the Guest.
Article 18.(Governing Language)
These terms are provided in both Japanese and English. In case of a discrepancy between the Japanese and the English, the Japanese version will take precedence.
Article 19.(Jurisdiction and Applicable Laws)
Litigation arising from the Terms & Conditions for Accommodation Contract will be resolved in the courts in the jurisdiction of the Hotel and in accordance with Japanese law.
Attached Table No. 1
Calculation Method for Accommodation Charges (Ref. Paragraph 1 of Article 2, Paragraph 2 of Article 3 and Paragraph 1 of Article 12)
|Accommodation Charges||Basic Accommodation Charges||Room charge and Service Charge|
|Extra Charges||other Expenses|
|Special Local Tax|
Attached Table No. 2
Cancellation Charge for Hotel (Ref. Paragraph 2 of Article 6)
|1 to 9||10 or more|
|From 2days to 9 days ago||0%||10%|
- 1. The percentages signifies the cancellation charge to the Basic Accommodation Charges.
- 2. When the number of days contracted are reduced, cancellation charges for the first day shall be paid by the Guest regardless of the number of days shortened.
- 3. In the event that a part of the number of guests has been lifted, a penalty will be received for the amount calculated based on the room rate of the number of persons who have been removed from the contract.